» Asphalt 7: Heat For Android.apk [{android]}[{androidstuff]}
4 Staff Positions Available Time10by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:33 am

» Livestream Night
4 Staff Positions Available Time10by Yamichan16 Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 am

» *Pokes*
4 Staff Positions Available Time10by Yamichan16 Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:48 am

» Mako and Bolin's Parentage
4 Staff Positions Available Time10by Averi Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 pm

» I couldn't finish watching this movie because...
4 Staff Positions Available Time10by Brit-chan Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:40 am

4 Staff Positions Available

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Air Elder
Averi
Air Elder

Averi

Rep :

Since :
2012-09-12

4 Staff Positions Available Empty
PostSubject: 4 Staff Positions Available   4 Staff Positions Available Time10Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm

So I've been saying I'll get some staff applications drawn up for a while now and here they are!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Currently His Legacy is looking for..
1 activity coordinator (could become the The Community Lotus in time)
- This position is tentative and will change and develop over time. I'm looking for someone who has a lot of ideas and can help develop the national community roleplay, the pro-bending and other acitivities (contests, livestreaming, etc).

1 global mod (could become the The Member Lotus in time)
- As the forum grows, topics will need to be moved, closed, etc. This position is the most casual one, you would be free to help with forum development and ideas, but actual duties wouldn't extend beyond watching the forums and ensuring order. Tend to members needs and such :D

1 roleplay helper (could become the The Roleplay Lotus in time)
- The roleplaying section is an area I feel deserves some attention; not only is it a great asset to the community overall, but it can also be used as a point of advertisement. A lot of the interactive features have roleplaying elements, so guidelines and procedures need to be developed for those features to make real progress. Not necessarily a leader, but the position has some potential.

1 networking mod (could become the The Social Lotus in time)
- I'm a bit rubbish at advertising, well.. not really, but I have so much to focus on, its difficult to promote the forums as well. This position is basically a cheerleader! You'll go out and advertise the forum across the interwebs and help me develop strategies for advertising across tumblr/social networking.

Note: Every position is at the global moderator level - you would advance from the memberbase group of your element to the moderator group. ei: Fire Nation to Fire Sage.

Requirements!
- We ask that you are at least 16 years old. This is to ensure a good level of maturity and responsibility, though exceptions may be made on a case-to-case basis.
- Be open and friendly with other staff; willing to accommodate scheduled chat sessions. While there will be a staff forum, the friendships between staff members is important and there's no better way to cultivate this than chatting :D Some of these sessions will be business, others just fun - most will be both!
- Time! You must be able to devote a couple hours a week for work on site projects and duties.

As a staff member you are expected..
-- to be able to answer PMs about the site (relevant to your area) and the Avatar Universe in general.
-- make announcements and keep up to date on projects, or sections you are in charge of.
-- be an active member of the community.
-- have a mature attitude towards your fellow staff and members.

The Application!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Position Applying for?[/b]
Please send this as a [url=http://hislegacy.forumotion.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1]private message[/url] to Averi! By sending your application, you agree to fulfill the duties and abide by the guidelines of the position.

Copy and paste the below - leave the bbcode questions and replace my comments with your answers.
[b]Contact:[/b]
An email address (required) or a messenger (AIM/Skype preferred - optional) that you can be reached outside of HL itself.

[b]What are your specialties?[/b]
What are your abilities? What kind of experience (both real-world and online) do you have that would help you in this position? Coding and graphical prowess certainly aren't the be all end all - there are many qualities that are important in a diverse crew :)

[b]So, talk to me about the position you want, what ideas do you have?[/b] Don't be shy! I love ideas and working with others to cultivate great stuff, so elaborate all you'd like. (If I have some structure present on the forum already, take that into account and talk about how you'd make it better.)

[b]Why should you join the team?[/b]

[b]Anything extra you'd like to add?[/b]

If you are applying for the roleplay position, paste this before 'why should you join the team?'
Code:
[b]Provide 1 third person roleplay sample (300+ words):[/b] This is only to show writing ability and does not have to be Avatar related.

These positions are tentative and light - I'm giving the applications a formal two week period(11/24), but I'll likely choose the first qualified candidates, to encourage forum growth.

Thanks for reading and considering helping out <3

( if I forgot anything or if you have questions, don't be hesitant to comment here :] )
Back to top Go down
https://hislegacy.forumotion.com

4 Staff Positions Available

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1